Terms of purchase and sale of goods
1.1. “Seller” - a natural or legal person indicated in the order of goods, whose goods are sold on the website www.reats.lv - SIA “Reats”, legal entity registration number 42402003946, VAT payer registration number LV42402003946, legal address Bērzpils iela 42, Rēzekne, LV 4600 In these Terms, SIA "Reats" shall also be understood as the Seller in relation to the goods it sells.
1.3. “Buyer” - a capable natural person, i.e. i.e. a person who is an adult and whose legal capacity is not restricted by a court judgment; a minor between the ages of 14 and 18 who has the consent of his or her parents or guardians, except in cases where the person has been granted adulthood before the term or the person is considered to be an adult; legal person.
1.4. “Parts” - the Buyer and the Seller together.
1.5. “Personal data” - any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identified or identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, first by means of identifiers such as name, personal identification number, location and internet identifier or by one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or features of social identity.
1.6. "Terms" - contracts and terms that define the relationship, rights, obligations and responsibilities of the buyer and the seller.
1.9. "Stores" - a store owned by SIA "Reats", the address of which is: Bērzpils Street 42, Rezekne, LV 4600.
1.10. “Agreement” - an agreement concluded between a buyer and a seller at the time of sale.
1.11. “Order” - a list of goods / products purchased by the buyer.
2. Buyer's rights and obligations
2.1. The buyer has the right to purchase goods and order services from reats.lv.
2.2. The buyer has the right to exchange or return the purchased goods (if the given product is rejected).
2.5. From the moment of signing the bill of lading-invoice, the Buyer assumes full material responsibility for the received goods. The Seller is not responsible for the quality of the product if it has deteriorated due to the fault of the Buyer. If the product has a defect not as a result of the Buyer's influence, then the Buyer has the right to return the product to SIA "Reats", in accordance with the provisions of the Right of Withdrawal.
2.6. Before signing the bill of lading-invoice, the Buyer has the right not to accept from the Seller the goods that are obviously defective and to request the replacement of the respective goods.
3. Rights and obligations of the seller
3.1. SIA "Reats" has the right to cancel the Buyer's order without prior notice if the Buyer does not pay for the goods, if the Seller fails to contact the Buyer after submitting the order, if the Buyer does not provide the requested information to the Seller, if the Buyer does not consent or if the Applicant has not complied with any other condition.
3.2. The Seller has the right to divide the goods (the seller's goods in the basket) into separate orders without the Buyer's consent.
3.3. The Seller undertakes to clearly and intelligibly provide the Buyer with the information specified in Article 6.228-7 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Latvia in the reats.lv system. Article.
3.5. In accordance with the provisions of the Terms, the Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods ordered by the Buyer and to accept the Goods returned by the Buyer.
3.6. If the Seller is unable to deliver the Buyer's goods, then undertakes to return the money to the Buyer within 14 working days, if prepayment has been made, or cancel the order.
3.7. The Seller undertakes to fulfill the other obligations imposed on it by the Regulations and the legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
3.8. The seller is responsible for the quality of goods in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. In case of low-quality goods, they are replaced with quality goods.
4. Conclusion of the Agreement
The contract between the buyer and the seller is concluded when:
4.1. The buyer creates an order in the e-shop, submits all the necessary information to be able to conclude a contract and deliver goods / products, and presses the "Order" button.
4.2. The buyer buys the product in SIA``Reats`` store, in person.
4.3. When ordering goods / products by phone, the buyer provides all the necessary information for concluding the contract, places an order and delivery
4.4. The Buyer shall purchase the goods from the Seller in accordance with the order and the price agreed by the parties, observing the terms.
5.Right of withdrawal
By concluding a distance contract, i.e. When making a purchase in the online store reats.lv, you can exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product.
1. The period of the right of withdrawal shall be calculated as follows: if the goods are purchased, from the day on which the consumer acquires possession of the goods; if several goods are ordered in 1 order, which are delivered separately - from the day when the consumer has acquired possession of the last product; in the case of delivery of goods consisting of several lots or parts, from the day when the consumer has acquired possession of the last lot or part of the goods.
2. You have the right to test the product during the exercise of the right of withdrawal to make sure that it meets your needs and wishes. During the period of exercising the right of withdrawal, you have the right to use the product to the extent necessary for the inspection of the product (as much as it could be done before purchasing the product in a regular store).
3. By exercising the right of withdrawal, you are responsible for using the product in excess of the product for inspection purposes, for using the product during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal that is incompatible with the principle of good faith, and for reducing the value, quality and safety of the product.
4. At the request of the buyer, the online store reats.lv must send a withdrawal form to the e-mail address specified by you, in which the name and address of the seller are indicated and a description of the right of withdrawal is provided.
5. You are obliged to return the product to the seller within 14 days of sending the withdrawal form. When returning the product to the seller, you must provide packaging for the transportation of the product.
6. If you exercise the right of withdrawal and it is not related to the non-compliance of the relevant product or service with the terms of the contract, then you are obliged to cover the costs related to the return of the product.
7. If you exercise the right of withdrawal, the online store reats.lv is obliged to refund your contributions for the product as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the day when you have sent a written withdrawal. The online store reats.lv refunds money only to the bank account indicated in the withdrawal form.
8. When returning the product, appropriate transport packaging must be provided - the original packaging of the product must be packed in another transport packaging.
9. The returned product must have all the same parts as in the package when the buyer receives the product.
10. When returning the goods, it is mandatory to submit the document of purchase of the goods and a written request for the return of the goods.
11. The seller has the right not to accept the returned goods if the buyer does not follow the procedure for return of the goods specified in this Section.
6. Product quality guarantee and expiration date
6.1. Under the Consumer Protection Act 2015, consumers are entitled to a refund, exchange, and / or refund if the goods are defective or do not match the description.
6.2. The quality guarantee provided by the seller does not limit the rights of consumers under the law if they purchase goods or services of poor quality.
6.3. When returning the goods, the buyer must contact the seller to begin the return process. If the seller agrees to accept such product, it is returned or replaced with a similar or equivalent product. If the seller does not have a similar product or the customer does not want to change the product, the seller returns to the buyer the money paid for the given product. Return costs are always borne by the seller.